For this assignment, you will:
- Complete research on the business problem you finalized in the Unit 7 assignment.
- Identify alternative solutions to the problem.
- Use critical thinking to select, explain, and justify the solution you think would be best for RPZ Marketing.
Finalize the research you conducted. Use what you have learned to write a 5-page research paper using the following outline.
- Title page.
- Introduction: Problem Statement for RPZ Marketing.
- Identify a business problem that poses obstacles to the success of RPZ Marketing.
- Importance of Problem to RPZ Marketing.
- Explain why this problem is important to RPZ Marketing.
- Benefits to RPZ of Solving the Problem.
- Describe the benefits RPZ Marketing would experience if the problem is solved.
- Alternative Solutions for the Problem.
- From your research, identify two to three alternative solutions to the problem. Cite your sources.
- Evaluation of Alternative Solutions for RPZ Marketing.
- Evaluate the potential solutions, explaining the strengths and weaknesses of each solution for RPZ Marketing.
- Describe the solution you recommend as best for RPZ Marketing and the reasons for your decision.
- Written communication: Communication should be clear, well-organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
- References: References and citations are formatted in a consistent style, with a preference for current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of three scholarly resources to support the solution.
- Length of paper: A minimum of five typed, double-spaced pages, excluding the title page and references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the scoring guide to ensure that your work meets the grading criteria.
Once you have completed your assignment, submit your paper to SafeAssign as a draft. Review the report and correct any citations you missed or cited incorrectly, then turn your assignment in to your instructor.
This assignment is due by 11:59 pm central standard time on Sunday.