Section 5 – Complete Features and Trade-Off Analysis
To be successful in the attempt to address your client’s needs it is good practice to:
- Develop a list of the deliverables based on the system requirements and their needs.
- Complete a trade-off analysis
- Update and finalize your requirements based on the trade-off analysis
Complete an analysis to identify features that might not be necessary to the client’s needs versus their wants.
- Identify tasks that can be completed simultaneously in an effort to reduce development time and cost.
- Keep in mind that the overall quality of the product should not be compromised during this rapid development.
- These steps will aid in keeping the project within budget or reducing the overall development cost without compromising quality.