04 Feb 2021
For this journal, please read the story titled “The Body’s Defense Against Itself.”
- Journals are 1-2 pages double spaced.
- What should be in your journal? A journal entry should contain 4 items about each piece of literature you read in the textbook:
- A brief synopsis of what the piece was about [think characters, conflict, resolution]
- Any lines or phrases that have particular significance [think important themes, climactic moments]
- A short explanation of what you liked or found most valuable about the piece
- Any questions you have about the piece. [Then ask those questions in your group to ensure you understand the piece better]