This assignment is designed to help you understand how to make your research usable and available to other people in your field.
What is the risk for a recurrent MI during the first two years in nonsmokers compared to smokers after the initial heart attack?
Develop a dissemination plan for your research. Your plan should include discussion about the following:
- Who is most likely to use this research?
- What is the practice setting?
- End-user needs
- How should you present data to make it most usable?
- Is there specific language should you use to ensure your audience understands your purpose?
- Does the target audience have a specific type of need based on practice setting?
- What specific journals, newsletters, or publications would would you want to publish in to reach your audience?
- Presentations at local, state, and national levels
- What conferences, meetings, or panels would you want to present at to make sure your ideas were readily available in the field?
Format your dissemination plan as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation
- 875-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor