The prompt is
In an essay titled “The qualities of the Politician”, give your own advice to the politician of your choice. Use Machiavelli’s rhetorical technique of sharply focused, brief paragraphs on a single subject that usually contrasts two kinds of behavior, as well as his technique of the aphorism. Be sure to use Machiavelli’s categories so that you are sure to cover the full range of activities permanent to political life.
Here is the link to the machiavelli’s Qualities of the prince : https://clarkcollege.instructure.com/courses/13477…
A successful essay will..
1. Have a clear objective that directly addresses the assignment.
2. Effectively introduce the focus of the paper while providing the reader with a sense of the appropriate context of the paper.
3. Provide a smooth and efficient flow of information, making logical transitions from one one idea to the next.
4. Use appropriate textual evidence.
5. demonstrate stylistically mature writing that is free from repetitively simplistic sentences, inappropriate word of choice and abrupt transition.