This IS PART OF A GROUP PROJECT and I ONLY NEED THE CONCLUSION WRITTEN OUT. I REPEAT THIS IS PART OF A GROUP PROJECT and I ONLY NEED YOU TO WRITE a CONCLUSION OF AT LEAST 200 words. BELOW ARE THE instructions for the entire project. I ONLY NEED A 200 word or more conclusion added to the end of the group document I’ve attached.
Resources: Each team member’s preliminary charter posted to the team in Week 1
Role: Put yourself in the role of a customer, client, or project selection board. Identify four to five criteria used to select which project the team will work on. Using the selection criteria, select one of the individual projects for your team to use for the rest of this course.
Select one project from the Learning Team members’ Preliminary Project Charters submitted in Week One. Make sure the project you select is one that all of the team members can understand and have the ability to develop a comprehensive project plan and implementation plan.
Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper composed of the following sections:
- Project Selection Criterion: Identitfy and describe selection criteria. Use a weighted project selection table, which includes each team member’s project. Select the project with the highest score.
- Final Project Charter: Review, revise and include as an appendix in the Word document, the final project charter for the selected project as defined in the Preliminary Project Charter Worksheet Week One Assignment. Include the Final Charter within an Appendix to the Preliminary Plan.
- Preliminary Project Plan: Write the preliminary project plan for the selected project. Note: the team will finalize the preliminary project plan in week three.
- Include the following information in the preliminary project plan:
- Overview: The objective of this section is to provide an overview of the scope and nature of the project to help enable the team to select one project to work on for the rest of the course.
- Preliminary project schedule: The objective of this section is to show a preliminary summary project schedule with the project tasks including the primary deliverables and the activities associated with the“m as shown in section 6.5.3 ofA Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Preliminary budgetary plan: The objective of the budget section is to capture cost estimates, which include resources, capital expenses, materials, and miscellaneous. The cost analysis must consider the following elements (at a minimum): labor, subcontractors, rental or purchase of equipment or facilities, travel, telecommunications, supplies and materials, and documentation. The output for this step is called project funding requirements.
Format your project plan in a APA formatted word document AND Microsoft® Project for support of the paper. The paper can use tables or screen shots to communicate various sections found within the project management application. The tables can be inserted within the main body of the paper or included as an appendix.