Please submit both sections on 2 different documents…
1) Short Answer: Review the question you posted about your advertisements in your observation journal in the last theme. Then, in a short answer response, address the following questions:
- How does social science inquiry advance and evolve over time?
- Why is it important that our understanding of social science concepts continue to develop and expand?
- Then, consider the question you posed in the observation journal, which you submitted in Theme 2. How could others build upon this question through additional research or follow-up questions?
****Use this section as a referance for the questions above**** “Question for a Social Scientist: As a social scientist, I would seek to establish an answer to the following question: How can information possessed by individuals be aggregated to make the best decisions? Decision-making is a critical component in the determination of the content, the target market as well as the medium used for promotional activities. It is crucial that the management of a company is fully aware of the market as well as the information available in the market to establish adequate means for inclusion and presentation of adverts directed to particular individuals to arouse their desire for the company’s product. Information is critical for the decisions of individuals as well as potential consumers. They make decisions based on the availability of information hence there is a need for the aggregation of information and the views of various consumers for the creation of an advert that could adequately appeal to the target market.”
2) Reflection (short-answer response (1 to 2 paragraphs)): For this assignment, reflect on what you consider to be some of the most significant developments covered in this theme (for example, discoveries, changes in thinking, or research advances), and address the following points:
- Identify the developments and how they impact individuals or larger groups/cultures.
- Describe how the developments changed society’s understanding. How is the development applicable outside of the social sciences?