• Papers must be 2 pages in length and should follow standard formatting (typed, double-spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins).
• paper must have:
• An argument (prompt answer), which you underline and state at the beginning of your paper.
• At least 3 cited examples from the primary sources to support or prove your argument
• An introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion
-Underlined argument and supported it well with at least 3 pieces of evidence
Must use the following three sources
• Southern Workman and Hampton School Record, “Columbia’s Roll Call” (1892)
• Edna Dean Proctor, “The Indian’s Appeal” (1892)