ow that you’ve been on the job a while, sales for one of your company’s key products/services have begun slipping, and there is concern that the company needs to broaden its target market. The Vice President of Marketing has tasked you with the following:
- Create an advertisement (brochure, commercial, or other) that would attract your target market to this product as well as show them the benefits and value this product holds for them. In other words, your ad should convince consumers in the target market that this product has many benefits, and that it can meet their needs.
- Within your advertisement, describe the target market for this product (use a product or service that would be important in your future career), and how you will attract and influence your target market.
- You will want to use at least two of the segmentation types (Geographic, Demographic, Psychographic, and Product-Related) to provide a detailed description of your target market.
If you choose to make a commercial, you can use a tool such as Screencast-O-Matic. Get started with Screencast-O-Matic by using this guide.
If you choose to create an audio/sound recording of your response (.MP3, .wav, etc.), there are many methods for recording audio. Use the method you are already comfortable with. If you’ve never recorded audio, review the instructions here.
If you prefer to make a brochure or another form of print advertisement using Word, Publisher, or PowerPoint, get started by using this guide.
the company that you work for is considering opening an additional facility in a nearby city. This is going to be a fairly costly venture, so your department has been asked to research financing options for this expansion. Securing a building will require long-term financing, and purchasing office furniture and a few computers would be accomplished with the help of short-term financing.
- Discuss two long-term financing options that you would recommend for the building, and explain why you chose each of those.
- Discuss two short-term financing options for the office furniture and computers. Explain your reasons for choosing each
Your supervisor has given you some financial documentation for various business related accounts. You have been asked to document those transactions and create two financial statements to share with the finance manager. You will be creating:
- A balance sheet
- An income statement
Using the list of accounts found in the template that have been provided to you below, your supervisor has asked that you insert each account into the appropriate place in the correct financial statement.