After analyzing the data from various reports, the next step is to take actionable measures on your Web site.
Use the Internet to research the following hashtags:
- #CRO-the hashtag for conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- #LPO-the hashtag for landing page optimization (LPO)
Then perform a search on Twitter.com (or complete a general internet search if you do not have Twitter) for the #CRO and #LPO hashtags and complete the following:
- Select one article each about CRO and LPO from the search results obtained on Twitter.com.
In a 3 – 4 page paper, address the following:
- Select an article each about CRO and LPO from the search results obtained on Twitter.com.
- Summarize the information presented in each of the articles you selected.
- Summarize the insights you gained about CRO and LPO on the basis of the article you selected.
- Create a scenario within which you can apply some of the knowledge you gained on CRO and LPO.
- Compare and contrast CRO and LPO
- Provide appropriate examples and scholarly references that substantiate the insights gained on the CRO and LPO.
PART 2 SEPARATE DOCUMENT USING POWERPOINT
Using the information provided by the different Google Analytics reports, create a 3-5 SLIDE POWERPOINT presentation to include the following:
- Explain how best to perform landing page optimization tactics.
- For example, this could be through the use of the Google Web site Optimizer tool or other landing page strategies. Provide at least five strategies.
- Identify at least two competitors and describe how these changes will provide the selected client with an advantage over these competitors.
- Produce a list of at least 10 keywords that the landing page should contain to improve optimization.
- Discuss how this optimization may vary for a different target audience.
- Provide specific examples of how best to perform optimization tactics.
- For example, take one page on a Web site, make a slight alteration and present the page to users doing a 50/50 split-50 percent view the control page and 50 percent view the altered page.