You and your team have been engaged in a lot of great conversation the topic of leadership. After further consideration you believe it is important to develop a leadership development program to help prepare the next generation of project managers within the company. You have asked everyone on your team to complete a leadership assessment profile in preparation of next project meeting. Everyone will be expected to present their leadership assessment profile in front of the team. To help motivate everyone you have decided that you will also complete a leadership assessment profile and be the first presenter in the meeting.
In an essay style structure, using APA format, please respond to the following items:
- Summarize the definition of leadership and what it means to you.
- How is leadership developed – nature or nurture?
- Who is your favorite leader and why?
- What leadership characteristics makes this leader successful?
- What is your leadership style and what are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What type of things can you do to become a better leader?
- Include a Title page and reference page in APA format.
Review the directions carefully, consider all of your options, and provide details with explanations. Defend your work with examples and references, and make sure your work reflects graduate level writing.
All assignments are expected to adhere to adhere APA formatting standards (references and citations), reflect high-level of scholarship, use correct grammar, and reflect critical thinking and problem solving skills.