Your Project Sponsor has reviewed your project proposal and has asked that you make some changes to it.
In Assignment 2, you will provide a four to six (4-6) page paper, in which you must:
- Provide a summary of your project.
- Update the goals and objectives based upon his feedback as well as add two more goals & objectives. NOTE: Use your professor’s feedback to update your goals & objectives.
- Describe at least three (3) key milestones and /or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
- Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page
Specific feedback is provided below.Project: Excellent project selection. This project will work well as you continue in assignments 2 and 3.Goals & Objectives: Excellent effort on describing your projects goals and objectives. You provided a comprehensive description of both.Structure: Nice discussion of the projects structure. Be sure to reference a structure from the book such as functional, matrix, etc. You need to provide more specifics as you described your workfoce. Are they dedicated or a part time workforce? Did they come from a matrix, functional or projectized organization. The video describes this further.Customers & Stakeholders: Excellent effort on addressing key customers and stakeholders. I liked the way you also provided examples of their role and influence with the project.
- Initial feedback
Writing: Excellent clarity and writing mechanics. I liked the use of section headings for each question. Your paper was easy to read, your responses to the questions demonstrated critical thinking and were supported by references.
are not included in the required assignment page length