(THIS IS WHAT THE PAPER IS ABOUT)
Michele needs your help with the current compensation and benefits plan for Lollipop Company, Inc. She expects you to use your evaluation skills, combined with or built upon your knowledge, application, and/or analysis skills, to help solve her dilemma. Michele feels the current plan is fair but several employees have complained it’s not enough. Her current employee status is as follows:
- 1 CEO with a base salary of $150,000 and benefits that equal 40% of the salary
- 3 additional executives (senior management) with a combined base salary of $300,000 and each receives benefits that equal 35% of the salary
- 6 middle management personnel with a combined base salary of $420,000 and each receives benefits that equal 30% of the salary
- 10 first-line supervisors with a combined base salary of $500,000 and each receives benefits that equal 25% of the salary
- 150 non-supervisory employees with a combined base salary of $4,500,000 with an average individual salary of $30,000 and each receives benefits that equal 25% of the salary
For this project assignment on Lollipop Company, Inc. complete a minimum 3-page business professional report selecting and organizing expert information that is useful for a CEO and addresses the following concepts:
(WHAT THE PAPER SHOULD CONTAIN)
- How would market research provide information about compensation and benefits when designing a compensation and benefits plan? How should Michele use this market research for her own plan?
- How does Michele achieve a balance between financial and non-financial compensation and benefits?
- What type(s) of primary and secondary research would you recommend Michele conduct? What are the benefits? Explain.
- Remember to integrate citations accurately and appropriately for all resource types; use attribution (credit) as a method to avoid plagiarism. Use NoodleTools to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
- MUST HAVE AN ABSTRACT!
- ABSTRACT, TITLE PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PAGES