After watching each video you will gain somewhat of an understanding Alzheimer’s and the impact that it has not only on the individual suffering with the disease but also on those surrounding that individual.
(At least 200 words)
- How do the videos highlight the impact of the disease on the person and those around them?
- According to the video’s what is dementia,
- What exactly is going on in the brain?
- How important is family?
- How might you handle a similar situation?
- Is Alzheimer’s the same for everyone who has the disease? Are the young immune?
- What are the stages of Alzheimer’s according to the videos.
- From what you have learned about Alzheimer’s in the weeks Forum Assignment/web links, what little things could you do to help “the person” suffering from this disease? Why do you thing music seems to be important?
Trailer for “Forgetful Not Forgotten”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K52tHgJCQkc (链接到外部网站。)
More Than a Memory: An Alzheimer’s Documentaryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-GZRZbM-UM (链接到外部网站。)
ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE: FACING THE FACTShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnn626AqTXE&NR=1 (链接到外部网站。)
Getting diagnosed with dementia – Jennifer-Rose – early onset