To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the reading materials about the different approaches in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Conduct your own literature search to find a published study that represents one of the approaches.
- Review the following resources before proceeding with your own article review:
Document: R8360 Guidelines for Reading and Evaluating Qualitative Research Articles (PDF)
Document: Example of How to Read and Evaluate a Qualitative Research Article (PDF)
By Day 3
Contribute a 3-paragraph Discussion post in which you respond to the following:
- Summarize the characteristics of the approach of the research article you chose during your literature search.
- Summarize the research article, including the citation and sufficient information for your classmates and Instructor to locate the article.
- Present a short critique of that article based on the “R8360 Guidelines for Reading and Evaluating Qualitative Research Articles” document.