- https://www.catholicscomehome.org/your-questions/church-teachings/the-priesthood/ (Links to an external site.)
- https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/cw/post.php?id=64 (Links to an external site.)
- http://www.therealpresence.org/archives/Priesthood/Priesthood_020.htm (Links to an external site.)
- https://nypriest.com/what-do-priests-do (Links to an external site.)
1) ideas Originality: Personal reflection is extremely evident. Essay is clear, very focused. Essay captures & maintains the the reader’s attention
2) Voice (Personal Conviction): writer’s unique perspective is very evident; essay demonstrates a product of original thought and reflection.
3) structure & organization: Free of spelling & punctuation errors. Grammar usage is controlled & error free. The message engages the audience. Strong, supportive rationale for the message provided.