Estonia Case Study
Read the following case study (linked below and also available through in the library).
Jackson, C. M. (2013). Estonian Cyber Policy after the 2007 attacks: Drivers of change and factors for success. George Mason University, School of Public Policy. ISSN:1947-2633
Answer the following questions:
- What strategic recommendations would you make based on your review of the case study?
- What operational security aspects should be considered so as to prevent such attacks in the future?
- What sort of an encryption policy, if any, would have helped in this situation?
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations from your readings and additional research to support your statements.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate