For this case study, you will review the background of the case and the existing Infrastructure and Issue and then develop a cost effective solution that meets the defined requirements (listed below).
Student Case Study Expectations and Requirements
- Define what type of disk should be used and the total capacity required for the next 3 years with an expected data grow of 30% each year.
- Suggest a suitable RAID protection scheme for high quality availability and high performance need.
- Recommend a solution to run billing and reporting application without impacting production volume.
ABC Bank has branches with a large customer base. Services provided by the bank are telephone banking, Internet banking along with large number of ATM outlets. The ATMs accesses a centrally located database to serve customers 24 X 7.
- Existing Infrastructure and Issue
- The existing database
- Discussion should be outlined in bullet format where it answers each of the Student Case Study Expectations and Requirements.
- Your discussion should demonstrate critical thinking and provide justification.