HALF PAGE I need before midnight tonight but its only a ha;lf page long.…….Bronislaw Malinowski, a famous anthropologist, wrote that myths act as a charter, or guide, to explain why something is the way it is. For example, consider the Mayan creation myth, known as Popol Vuh is the creation myth of the Maya peoples of present-day Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize. In this segment, the story explains the first attempt at creating humans, and its failure. The dissatisfaction with this early form led to its destruction through a flood. The result of the flood was the destruction of early humans, who became monkeys in the trees, monkeys who remain to this day in the trees of the regions.
Select a myth from the group you are writing about and use a group in KENYA… pick a cultural group in Kenya …. In your main post, address the following:
- Explain how themes in the myth act to explain why something is the way it is in the modern world.
Do you think the myth you selected validates Malinowski’s idea that myth acts as charter?
- Ths is the second one…This one I need in a few days….2 pages or more if possible….. 2 is okay…apa formattitle page in apa etc….proposal, entitled Logistics and Planning and Potential Ethical Repercussions. You should address all critical elements associated with each section.
Specifically, the section on Logistics and Planning should discuss:
- How your theoretical orientation will shape your infrastructure needs.
- How external and internal forces shape the identities of your country’s various cultural groups.
- Insight into the strategies that encourage diversity of culture experiences.
Your section on Ethical Repercussions should address:
- How your tourism plan will impact both tourists and natives.
- Which of those repercussions you can address in your planning.