1. What is the difference between rape and sexual assault? Provide examples of each.
2. Explain the difference between motive and intent. Provide examples of each.
3. Name five characteristics often displayed in potentially dangerous students. Be specific.
4. Explain the difference between secondary targets and collateral victims. Provide examples.
5. What are the typical motivations of most active shooters in the United States? How does motivation relate to profiling a potential school active shooter?
6 sentences each questions. APA. In-paragraph citation.