10 Jan 2021
Instructions: From the 7 questions below, please choose 3 questions to answer completely. Discuss online with your classmates and be prepared to discuss all 7 in class. These questions may be on your exam.
- What are the various forms of discrimination? Distinguish between intentional, unintentional, individual and institutional.
- Discuss the utility, rights and justice arguments against discrimination.
- Read “Driving for Old Dominion” and answer case questions
- What is affirmative action/ Discuss the compensation arguments for affirmative action.
- How do you view the arguments opposing affirmative action?
- Read “Walmart’s Women” and answer the case questions.
- What is insider trading? Relate this to the Martha Stewart case.