no cheating please
DO NOT USE:
1. oil painting of George Washington.
2. ‘a boy with a flying squirrel’.
3. The Small Crucifixion
4. “The Return from War: Mars disarmed by Venus”
6. imperial war
7. ‘Penn’s Treaty with the Indians’
8.National Museum of Archaeology, Malt ( Art e culture images, Portrait of Elizabeth Murray, Christine X art gallery)
10. The Battle of the U.S.S. “Kearsarge” and the C.S.S. “Alabama”
12. Peter Bruegel the elder
1.Please provide a web-link of the museum/gallery (including artwork) or studio/art-making demo you will discuss.
1.Please provide the basic information such as artist name/instructor’s name, title of artwork, year it was created, medium, artistic styles, and etc.
2.Please add your opinions, learning (including the reason you chose the work), and other discussion points in 15 or more sentences, not including the basic information.
You can begin your search of artworks, galleries/museums, studios, materials, and techniques with the following links.