The business that I chose to focus on is Micro Bytes. This restaurant sells healthy and simple fast snacks to its customers at an affordable price. The focus on healthy foods is critical for Micro Bytes as unhealthy meals have been found to result in adverse effects like lifestyle illnesses such as obesity on consumers of such meals
How do you get the consumer to your site or social media? This is the exciting part of the promotion process – using creative tools to drive traffic to your site.
Sizing up the competition online
Use research from quality graduate-level resources and web searches of competitors:
- Analyze at least one competitor and how it is driving traffic to its sites.
Boost your online presence
- Provide a brief introduction of the company with which you are working.
- Explain what online presence your product and service will have (include website and social media).
Create a plan using at least three different communication tools to promote your online presence.
- Include rationale to back up your decisions.
- Explain how you will measure the effectiveness of each tool listed (research is required).
In academic writing, it is necessary to use 3rd person vs. 1st person. For more information see Differences Between First and Third Person. This SLP will be written in 3rd person. Do not use any quotations. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format.
Use the attached APA-formatted template (MKT501 SLP3) to create your submission.
- A 2- to 3-page paper with APA citations (2- to 3-sentence introduction, body, 2- to 3-sentence conclusion)
- The reference list in APA format