• Slide one will be the title slide. This slide will contain the title of the story and the author. It will also contain your name, class title, and date.
• Slide two will discuss characterization. Identify the characters in the work and categorize them as protagonist, antagonist, major, minor, flat, round, static, dynamic.
• Slide three will discuss and explain the four elements of the story’s plot: exposition, rising action, climax, and resolution.
• Slide four will discuss the point of view from which the story is told. Give specific examples from the story to support your answer.
• Slide five will discuss and explain the major conflict or conflicts in the story i.e. man vs nature, man vs man etc. Use examples to support your answer.
• Slide six will discuss one type of irony(verbal, situational, or dramatic) used in the story and explain how or what is ironic about it.
**You may add pictures that are relevant to the information on your slides.**