500 words for each question.
1) What are the most significant issues to consider in “rethinking” homeland security intelligence (and why)? This question is asking for your perspective on the future of HSINT as discussed in the lesson. Share with us the two current limitations or anticipated future challenges in intelligence support to the homeland security enterprise that you chose to address in your final assignment.
Instructions: Fully utilize the materials that have been provided to you in order to support your response. Your initial post must be at least 500 words.
2) If you could implement one transnational crime and/or narcotics policy change what would it be and why?
Instructions: Your initial post answering all this week’s questions should be at least 500 words
3) In light of everything you’ve learned in this course, what is your informed–and cautious–prediction regarding the future of the global economy?
– For instance, will the US be able to continue to act as the ultimate guarantor of global free trade and openness?
– What will be the consequence of the global debt crisis?
– Will the neverending growth model of our current capitalist system clash with the impending threat of climate change?