Based on your review, for each of the five articles you selected, describe the type of study: quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods. Then, elaborate on elements presented in each study. Evaluate the differences in methods. For instance, you might find quantitative methods in some studies and qualitative methods in other studies. Once the method is identified, explain how the author designed the study. This should be a discursive-style literature review.
For qualitative methods studies, include the following:
- What were the questions asked?
- Describe, analyze, and evaluate the type inquiry method. These might be interviews, observations, and essay questions for participants to write on.
- Describe, analyze, and evaluate the aggregation method of narrowing answers to categories or subject topics.
- Describe, analyze, and evaluate the results obtained by the researcher.
For quantitative methods studies, respond to the following questions:
- Describe the theory the researchers explore. What are the constructs in the theory? How are they related? Identify which ones are cause, effect, mediating, or moderating constructs. How are the constructs operationalized?
- Briefly describe the study, including the number of participants and research methods.
- Briefly describe, analyze, and evaluate the statistical analyses used.
- Briefly described the findings and how the researchers interpreted them and their contribution to theory.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages References: Minimum of 5 scholarly peer reviewed resources.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect doctoral-level writing and APA standards.