Overview: Documentation is an important part of an IT Support Specialist role. It’s vital to document processes and policies not only for yourself but for your teammates that may encounter the same issue. This writing assessment will help you get in the habit of writing good documentation and you’ll also see how documentation may be presented to you by reviewing your peers’ documentation.
What You’ll Do: For this writing project, you will write documentation to explain the process of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to someone who has never seen one before. You’ll want to be detailed yet concise. Specifically, the documentation should have:
1) A description of the problem.
2) A description of the end result.
3) The solution detailed in a step-by-step manner.
Step-By-Step Assignment Instructions
Write documentation to explain the process of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to someone who has never seen one before. You’ll want to be detailed yet concise. Specifically begin the documentation process by describing the problem and writing the solution step-by-step.
Consider the following questions as you develop your process review:
- Is the documentation overly bloated to include unnecessary details?
- Is the documentation clearly organized and structured?
- Is the documentation easy to read and understand?
Please upload document in docx/doc
Thank You So Much!