Doesn’t have to be perfect! This is due tomorrow so i don’t expect you to read all that. Thanks
Read The Dew Breaker, pp. 139-242. Then, prepare an annotation of the third part of the novel.
The Annotated Reading and Critical Response assignment has six components (format your annotation with these headings):
- Ask Questions;
- Make Comments;
- Draw Connections + Conclusions;
- Paraphrase Significant Passages;
- Underline, Highlight and Outline Key Points in the Essay (you will need to re-type this section as I cannot view the items you choose to underline and highlight);
- Circle Vocabulary.
Note: Again, for #5 and #6, you will need to type the key points and the vocabulary. If your instructor permits, you may submit photos of #5 and #6 via email or attach them to your Discussion Board post.
Note: Also, make sure that you define the vocabulary terms.
- Respond to two of your peers’ essays
- Make sure to make connections between your responses and their own; your experiences and those revealed in their posts; and, the general clarity of the ideas presented