all files on the zip files, the only source you can use
Critical Thinking Questions
Please answer the following 4 questions from Tools For Mindful Living Chapters 5,6 & 7 / Life by Personal Design Chapter 4 and submit.
1. List 3 benefits of getting enough rest and relaxation in your life and explain how they can help you personally. Please support your statements with information from chapter 4 of Life By Personal Design. Please use complete sentences.
2. Chapter 5 of Tools is all about paying attention to your body. Sit back and take 3 deep breaths. Now, close your eyes and slowly do a body scan starting at the top of your head and ending at the toes of your feet. Identify any areas that are tight. How can doing this a couple of times a day help you with handling your stress? Please use complete sentences.
3. Go through the different stretches in chapter 6 of Tools and share your thoughts on 3 that you tried and liked. What were the names of the stretches and why did you like them? Please use complete sentences.
4. Share how you can use each of the following 5 senses to be mindful. Please use complete sentences.
1-Please use APA or MLA format and include properly formatted citations when referencing the book or other sources. I don’t need a title page, but I would like your assignments double-spaced using 12 pt Times New Roman font (or something very similar).
2. Please answer questions fully and thoroughly. Please demonstrate you have read the chapters. Your responses should show synthesis as opposed to summary. I am anticipating this Sunday’s responses to be approximately 1 1/2 to 2 pages in length.
3. Remember to use personal experiences and connections. This course is all about you, and I want you to be honest and candid. If you are struggling to find a personal connection, please relate the question to an experience you have seen or have known someone else has gone through. This is a great opportunity for you to practice empathy.
4. Be conscious of grammar and spelling. We have wonderful tutors and grad students working in the writing center and are there to help anyone who may need some guidance or a second pair of eyes to look at an assignment.