Controlling is the final function of management. Its purpose is to create ways to monitor and track the progress of goals. This means that the activities in controlling have a very close relationship to the decisions made in planning. For this course project assignment, you will be using a template to track and measure the goals you created in the planning portion of the course project.
In order to complete this assignment, you will need to revise the two SMART goals you created previously, and then design control methods for them.
Download the control template in the resources section below and address the following:
( the control template with an example will be uploaded below )
- Improve and revise the goals you created previously. (Each page template will be used to evaluate one of your SMART goals.)
- Fill out the chart, giving basic information about each goal.
- Explain the system that you will create to track each goal.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your obligation to complete this goal with the given time frame.
- Develop and identify adjustments that can be made if the business is falling behind in achieving this SMART goal.
- An example has been provided below the template. It will provide some guidance on how the final product should look.