20 Nov 2020
For your course project, do the following:
- Combine all of the analysis from the discussions into an executive summary not to exceed one page.
- Follow that with 3 pages of narrative discussing your analysis and summarizing your opinion of the financial health of the three companies.
- Describe the three ratio categories.
- Explain the financial ratios calculated.
- Work in the answers to the questions from your Module 4 discussion:
- Which company is more liquid?
- Which company has the strongest net income?
- Which company has the strongest solvency?
- Which company is most profitable?
- Which company would be the most solid financial investment?
- Conclude with a summary of your findings and a recommendation, with supporting evidence, identifying which company is the most solid financial investment.
- Include an abstract at the beginning of your paper.
- Be sure to format your paper and cite any sources using APA style.
Save your paper as a Microsoft Word document named LastnameFirst Initial_ACC201_M5A2. Bythe due date assigned, submit your document to the Submissions Area.