Use the feedback provided by your instructor to revise your first draft of the Multicultural Curriculum Design assignment and submit the edited final version in the Week 10 assignment link. Follow the same criteria, formatting requirements, and grading rubric as Assignment 3: Multicultural Curriculum Design (First Draft). Assignment 3 attached.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Update course name and description for your chosen curriculum based on instructor feedback.
- Update course learning outcomes for your chosen curriculum based on instructor feedback.
- Update lesson plan for your chosen curriculum based on instructor feedback. Download the template here again (attached below) if needed.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources written within the past five (5) years. Note: For this assignment, you may use videos you choose for class activities as resources. Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Feedback from instructor: 1. outcomes needs to start with an action word 2. re-written in bullet style 3.Learning outcomes are a detailed description of what a student must be able to do to reach a goal under specific conditions
- Describe the primary functions of management (planning, organizing, leading, controlling) and the associated skills, tools, and theoretical approaches that can be used to accomplish these functions.
- Explain the principal theories and the various approaches to management that have evolved over time and their application to current management situations.
- Analyze the importance of ethical behavior to and organization’s culture and the new ethical dilemmas created by globalization.