2. If you needed to hire researchers who are key to your company’s competitive advantage, what recruitment outcomes would you focus on?
If you were hiring cashiers for a low-cost retail store, what recruitment outcomes would you focus on? Why do your answers differ?
4. When do you think an organization should offshore work? When should it not offshore work?
5. Have you ever been particularly impressed or unimpressed with the way a company handled its recruiting of you? If so, were there any spillover effects?
6. What do you think are the most important recruiting metrics? Why?
7. What could a recruiter do that would make you more (or less) interested in pursuing a job opportunity?
8. Do employer images and employer brands influence your job search? If so, in what ways?
Question 2Factors to consider when hiring researchers who are key to company’s competitive advantage:1. One thing to consider is the education background of the potential employee. The…