- Length: 2,000 Word (excluding: Executive Summary and Reference list)
- Details of task: Scoot Airlines
- Harvard Style Referencing
1. Presenting the organisation (10%) – (i) a brief discussion on the background of the company you have selected; (ii) a list of major players; (iii) key recent changes in the industry of your chosen company is located
2. External analysis (25%) – macro-environmental and industry analysis
3. Internal analysis (25%) – (i) core competencies, Identify the main features of the company’s strategies (ii) critically analyse the main elements of its strategies.
4. Strategy implementation and Triple-bottom-line performance (10%) – critically analyse how company implements its strategies to achieve intended goals. How the present strategy impact on the triple-bottom-line performs of the company.
5. Key challenges (10%) – challenges should be discussed in the context of current business environment with appropriate example
6. Recommendation (10%) – recommendation should have been made for the firm’s future strategic development in light of your previous analysis
7. Presentation and Referencing (10%)- At least 10 references. (i) use the Harvard Referencing System; (ii) use a combination of academic journals/papers (theoretical) and company/industry reports (practical); Academic journals, business reports, company website, newspaper article could be used; (iii) correctly structured and well written report Please note: You must collect recent information from company website and daily newspapers. Please make sure that you do extensive research and collect all necessary information to write your report. Words in tables and diagrams are counted in word limit. The analysis is contained in the sentences and paragraphs. Tables and diagrams should not drive the analysis; instead, tables should provide summaries of what is contained in the body of the report. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that it is impossible to produce an acceptable report if you have not researched widely. Some have failed the assignment because of lack of sufficient research, so it is important to start work on it early.