Cross-Cultural Communication Matrix
Access the map on the Business Around the World Web site using the following instructions:
· Navigate to http://www.mhhe.com/business/buscom/bcommonline/
· On the Business Communications Online website, click Business Around the World on the lower-left corner of the page.
· Follow the onscreen instructions.
· Select three regions of the world to research.
· Narrow the area down by selecting one country from each region.
· Enter your selections into the matrix located in Appendix C. The website provides you with a strong starting point. You may also want to perform a general Internet search to find additional information to use in the matrix.
Complete the Cross-Cultural Communication Matrix in Appendix C, using the country information.
Write a 300-word response. Discuss how technology could be used to facilitate cross-cultural communication. Based on the information you researched, what difficulties could arise from using technology?
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines.
Post your completed matrix and response as an attachment.