See attached problem scenario A to learn more about Bill and Joe’s relationship. This scenario will provide you with key information to help formulate your answers.
Joe must decide how he will answer Bill’s invitation to join him and his family on their yacht. Complete the following in a paper of 2–3 pages:
- How should Joe respond to Bill’s invitation?
- What ethical theory supports how you think Joe should respond to this invitation?
- Why would you use this theory?
- What might others with a different view than yours say in this situation?
- How would you refute those opposing perspectives?
- Is there a compromise or creative solution to this problem?
- If so, what is it?
- Why is it feasible?