Now go back and look at the “front page” stories of each organization CNN, FOX, MSNBC.
Based on the stories you found on each news site:
1. What do you notice/stands out to you about the differences between the three sites?
2. Do you see any indication of the political ideology differences in the presentation of stories?
3. Do political stories in each website “feel” different to you? Explain, if not, explain that too.
use the pdf that I upload for this assignment, must be 250 words
DISCUSSION- MEDIA ETHICS 2
1. Suicides and homicides on the rise in young people
The story details the increasing rates of incidences of suicide and homicides among children, young people and adults in America.
2. California mom sentenced to 3 weeks in college admissions cheating scandal
The story is about 50 year’s old Marjorie Klapper woman from California woman who was sentenced three weeks in prison because of massive cheating in the college entrance exam. This was the ninth parent in California to be sentenced in such a case.
3. ‘Bomb cyclone’ takes aim at New York and Boston, bringing winds up to 70 mph
The story is about a strong Nor’easter storm that was accompanied by high winds and rain in New York-to-Boston corridor on Wednesday. The cyclone forced a call of the “American League playoff game” between Houston Astros and New York Yankees few hours before the start of the first pitch.
1. China’s ‘Super Great White Shark’ is an armed chopper
This story detail of the current chopper that china has manufactured. The chopper is armed with current heavy ammunitions and technologically new weaponry.
2. Meet the abduction survivor helping airlines stop human trafficking
The story is about the current human trafficking events that are taking shape in major airports in the world. The children and adults are abducted and take by force for commercial sexual exploitations and forced labour in different destinations in the world.
3. Trump’s fury rises with key impeachment inquiry testimony on the horizon
The story is about the impeachment move by the democrats on President Donald Trump over the allegation of involvement of Ukraine government in US elections. Trump unleashed his vehemence on Pelosi following a congress meeting over anti-ISIS policy abandoned by Trump.
1. Trump says Pelosi had ‘meltdown’ during White House meeting on Syria policy
The story is about President Trump and Pelosi. In the story, Trump thinks that Pelosi was shaken when the US was meeting Syrian convoy on a Syrian policy. Pelosi had been adamant on the role the US will play on the policy terming it forceful and militarisation of the Syrian border.
2. Sen. Paul: Trump was wise to move US troops from Turkey-Syria border
The story is telling of the President Trumps move to shift the US military from Turkey-Syria boarder as a wise move. In a bid to reduce militarisation of the Syrian issues, Trump moved US troops to support Syrian policy of reducing nuclear nourishment plans.
3. Perry says Trump directed him to talk with personal lawyer about Ukraine
In the story, President Trump is highlighted to have has a say in the conversation that took place between Perry and presidents personal lawyer. Trump had wanted to sue Ukraine for placing a hand in US presidential elections.