The purpose of this assignment is to give you working knowledge of the interview process. You will write a process report that describes the interview process for an open position identified in your chosen organization.
Your research will be based on information garnered from 1 of the following sources of information:
· A company that you are familiar with in your local market
Note: You will need to contact the recruitment office or a hiring manager for this assignment.
You will prepare an 800–1200-word process report that begins with the flow chart and includes the following:
1. Flowchart to illustrate the interview process
2. Recruiting resources
· What method of recruiting will you use to garner qualified candidates for this position?
3. Pre-employment tests
· Discuss what pre-employment test the organization will use in the search for the qualified applicant.
· List at least 3 pre-employment tests that you would recommend the organization use in the interview process. Include an explanation of why you chose these specific tests.
4. Interview questions
· List at least 7 interview questions that potential candidates for the position will be asked.
5. Type of interview(s)
· What type of interview will the organization employ? Why is this type of interview used?
6. Location and length of time
· Where does the interview occur? What is the average duration of any single interview?
· Why do you think that this is important?
7. Final selection of top 3 candidates
· How does the organization decide who the top candidates for an open position will be?
8. Post-offer tests
· Does the organization require any post-offer tests as part of the interview process?
· If so, what tests are used?
· If not, why did they make that choice?
Note: Your report should be professionally formatted and free of grammar and spelling errors.
Deliverable Length: 800 -1200 words