Journal Article Summary #6
Pick one of the following terms for your research: code of ethics, conscious capitalism, corporate social responsibility (CSR), culture, ethical dilemma, external adaptation, mission culture, social capital, values-based leadership, or whistle-blowing.
Journal Article Summary#7
Pick one of the following terms for your research: bounded rationality perspective, cognitive biases, decision learning, devil’s advocate, groupthink, incremental decision model, management science approach, nonprogrammed decisions, rational approach, or satisficing.
1) No copy paste of words or sentences from anywhere.
2) 100 points for assignment
Your submission must include the following information in the following format:
1) DEFINITION: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement.
2) SUMMARY: Summarize the article in your own words- this should be in the 150-200-word range. Be sure to note the article’s author, note their credentials and why we should put any weight behind his/her opinions, research or findings regarding the key term.
3) DISCUSSION: Using 300-350 words, write a brief discussion, in your own words of how the article relates to the selected chapter Key Term. A discussion is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but the opportunity for you to add value by sharing your experiences, thoughts and opinions. This is the most important part of the assignment.
4) REFERENCES: All references must be listed at the bottom of the submission–in APA format. (continued) Be sure to use the headers in your submission to ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required. Any form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero points for the entire assignment.