Part A: What historical event or movement from the readings this week do you think has had the greatest impact on missions today? Make sure to choose an event or movement outside the Bible and after the biblical era. Support your answer.
Part B: Choose one of the majority world sending movements from Article 57 and describe its significance in global engagement.
- Winter & Hawthorne:
- Article 41 by R. Winter, pp. 263–278
- Article 44 by C. Grant, pp. 291–293
- Article 47 by D. Howard, pp. 305–311
- Article 48 by W. Carey, pp. 312–318
- Article 51 by W. Townsend, pp. 327–328
- Article 52 by S. Zwemer, pp. 329–334
- Article 53 by D. McGavran, pp. 335–346
- “The Surging Non-Western Mission Force” by B. Koch (within Article 56), p. 370
- Article 57 by Olonade, Ekström, Han, Rajendran, Wan, Fernando & Scott, pp. 371–375
- You are required to create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum. Each thread must be at least 250 words (maximum 450 words) and demonstrate course-related knowledge.